- 2-4 cloves garlic*
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 – 1 can chickpeas* rinsed
- lime, 1/2 – 1 for the juice*
- lemon, juice from 1/3 of the lemon
- olive oil, 2 tablespoons
- 3 teaspoons cumin* (I love cumin)
- 2-3 tablespoon* cilantro
- 1/2-1 teaspoon chili flakes
- salt + pepper*
* add to taste
- In food processor, chop up the garlic.
- Add avocado, chickpeas, half amounts of the citrus fruits + olive oil. Process until ingredients are just mixed.
- Add remaining ingredients and remainder of citrus juices to taste.
- Chill or eat right away.
Use as a dip for vegetables, tortilla chips or bread. Also used alongside salsa + sour cream for quesadillas, nachos or burritos.