This incredible dressing and dip can go on or with pretty much anything.
Tahini dressing + dip
Soy, Tree Nuts
Dips, Lunch, Salad
Pre-preparable, Serve Cold
Half or quarter the recipe for less, but I bet you'll wish you didn't!
- 1 cup tahini
- 6-7 cloves garlic ((to taste) I like tons of garlic + sometimes add more)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sesame oil (TOASTED sesame oil is preferred)
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (can also use red wine vinegar)
- 5-6 stalks green onions ((to taste))
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce ((to taste))
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- salt + pepper ((to taste))
We use this dressing on all kinds of salads and it is also delicious as a dip. You can drizzle it on a falafel sandwich, dip some spanikopita in it, dress a fresh spinach salad with it or add it to a rice /veggie bowl!
||Add all ingredients to a blender, hand blender or food processor. |
||Mix until smooth...remember you have green onion and garlic in there! |
||Taste. Add water/vinegar/lemon juice or soy sauce if it's too thick or to perk up the flavour. Add more tahini if it's too thin...but only a bit at a time. |
||Pour into mason jars or recycled salad dressing bottles and store in the fridge. |