I have a problem.
I cannot stop making the Sailor Top by Fancy Tiger.
Since I’m VERY new to pattern drafting, I decided to just go with their measurements and not make any adjustments. I’m glad I did! My first one (random yellow cotton from a fabric market ) fit perfectly!
Then, I made another one with Nani Iro double-gauze in Bed Grass Cozy B from MondaysMilk. So, so happy that it worked out too as I was saving the Nani for the right project.
And the third was some random fabric from a market (love the markets here!) in bright red with little flowers peppered throughout. Something happened either in the cutting, seaming or gathering that made the front too bulky at the top…it looked odd. So, I made a fold, sewed it in place along the left side and added some complementary buttons. Problem solved.
The next one ~might~ have a pocket.